Pass the Surgical Technology Certification (CST) exam with ease!
Featuring more than 1,700 Q&As and summaries of important points for each chapter, this valuable resource provides the most complete review available for the surgical technology certification (CST) exam. The book is divided into six core sections to facilitate more effective studying and review.
LANGE Q&A Surgical Technology Examination, Eighth Edition includes detailed answer explanations and covers all major areas of the surgical technology curriculum. This is an essential resource for students preparing for the certification exam as well as surgical technologists looking for the latest information on specific procedures such as orthopedics, plastic surgery, and emergency procedures.
- 1,700+ exam-style questions with detailed answer explanations prepare you for what you will actually see on the exam
- Organized into six core sections for the most effective study possible: Fundamental Knowledge, Infection Control, Concepts of Patient Care, Preoperative Preparation, Intraoperative and Postoperative Procedures, and Technology in the Operating Room
- Chapter synopses summarize key topics, terms, and objectives in quick-read bulleted text
- Thorough coverage of cutting-edge topics such as robotics and endoscopic surgery
- Ideal for use during coursework and for intensive exam preparation