A Doody’s Core Title for 2023!
The definitive text on the full spectrum of neurology-50th Anniversary Edition!
For 50 years the field’s gold-standard text, Adams and Victor’s Principles of Neurology provides up to date treatment and management strategies needed to confidently handle both common and rare neurologic conditions. Presented in full color, this enduring resource meets the needs of today’s aspiring clinician or seasoned professional, and has been hailed as the most detailed, thorough, and authoritative text on the subject.
Adams and Victor’s Principles of Neurology, Twelfth Edition features:
- An evenness of style and a uniform approach to subject matter across subspecialties that allows a quick and easy review of each topic and condition
- Scholarly discussions that give readers a comprehensive overview of neurologic illnesses
- Unrivaled coverage of signs and symptoms
- Evidence based discussions of the full range of therapeutic options available to treat neurologic diseases, including drug therapy and rehabilitation methods
- Coverage of the most exciting discoveries from modern neuroscience that bear on and explain neurologic diseases and treatments
- More than 900 full-color, high-quality images and illustrations