A Doody’s Core Title for 2023!
Fully reviewed and updated guideline summaries!
Quick access to screening, prevention, and treatment guidelines for the most common primary care conditions
- Organized into topics related to disease screening, prevention, and management, and subdivided into organ systems for quick reference
- Consolidates information from government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels into concise recommendations and guidelines
- Updated with more than 140 new guidelines
- Formatted for easy fact-finding in both print and digital platforms
- NEW: Guideline Discordance feature highlights when two major guidelines do not mirror each other
- Significant updates to guidelines for cervical cancer screening, colorectal cancer screening, management of sexually transmitted infections, HIV prevention, headache, chronic pain, and gout
- NEW topics include coronavirus disease, trauma informed care, vaginitis, vulvar diseases, pyelonephritis, abnormal uterine bleeding, and acne
- Spans all areas of general medicine and covers primary care topics in both ambulatory and hospital settings
- Includes website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional societies