overing the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field, Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics, fourth edition, is an invaluable resource for pediatric radiologists, general radiologists, and trainees—anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference on today’s pediatric imaging. Dr. A. Carlson Merrow, Jr., and his team of highly regarded experts provide up-to-date information on recent advances in technology and safety in the imaging of children to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. The text is lavishly illustrated, delineated, and referenced, making it a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
- Serves as a one-stop resource for key concepts and information on pediatric imaging, including a wealth of new material and content updates on more than 400 diagnoses
- Features more than 2,500 illustrations including radiologic images, full-color illustrations, endoscopic and bronchoscopic photographs, clinical photos, and gross pathology images
- Features updates from cover to cover including specifics from revised disease classifications and new terminology in best practices recommendations for radiologic reporting
- Reflects evolving imaging technology in conjunction with increased awareness of radiation, contrast, and anesthesia safety in children, and how these advances continue to alter pediatric imaging approaches
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care