Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
The 46th annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine : July 23-30, 2023. Y
With an extensive array of lectures, case discussions, and board preparation sessions, this CME program is one of the most comprehensive reviews of internal medicine offered by the clinical faculty of Harvard Medical School.
It offers accelerated learning:
► For clinicians seeking a practical and comprehensive review that ensures you are up to date across all major fields of internal medicine:
- Newer options for diagnosis: what to choose, when, and why
- Treatment and care management strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- How to avoid medical mistakes
- Improved approaches to common and complex clinical challenges
- Navigating screening controversies
► For physicians preparing to certify or recertify and seeking a rigorous, proven preparatory course in advance of taking the ABIM board examination:
- Board review questions
- Sessions to guide efficient preparation and study
- Four exam practice sessions
- Study guides
- Test-taking strategies and skills development
This past year has introduced an avalanche of critically important updates and medical advances that need to be understood and deployed for state-of-the-art patient care.
Intensive Review of Internal Medicine (IRIM) synthesizes this vast amount of information and presents it with efficiency and effectiveness to ensure that you are current with these updates and the best ways to incorporate them into practice in today’s health care environment.
And for those of you who are preparing to certify or recertify, we complement this education with extensive board examination preparation and test-taking skills.
Sessions and board preparation span all major fields of internal medicine and are led by Harvard Medical School’s most distinguished clinical faculty in the fields of:
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Critical Care
- Infectious Diseases
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Allergy and Immunology
- Hospital Medicine
- General Internal Medicine