Written for fellows, practicing nephrologists, and internists who treat patients with disorders affecting the renal system, Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, 7th Edition, offers a practical approach to this complex field, supported by underlying scientific facts and pathophysiology. World leaders in nephrology provide current information on clinical procedures and conditions, covering everything from fluid and electrolyte disorders to hypertension, diabetes, dialysis, transplantation, and more―all in a single, convenient volume.
- Provides a “just right” amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance to help you make efficient and informed decisions.
- Contains new chapters on Blood Pressure Management in the Dialysis Patient, Kidney Diseases Associated with Corona Viruses, Ultrasound Imaging in Nephrology, and Radiologic and Nuclear Imaging in Nephrology.
- Includes more than 1,500 full-color illustrations that highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
- Covers key topics such as COVID-19, chronic kidney disease, end stage kidney disease, kidney transplantation, glomerular disease, onco-nephrology, dialysis, and much more.
- Features popular, color-coded algorithms that provide easy access to important content: yellow boxes for general information, green boxes for therapeutic intervention, and blue boxes for necessary investigations.
- Includes quick-reference boxes with links to clinical guidelines in all relevant chapters, plus self-assessment questions online.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.